Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Rongrong Illustration is on Design Jucie today!

Hi, Everyone
I am so excited to tell you that Rongrong Illustration is on Design Juices which is an online creative blog which showcases the best inspirational designers, artists, photographers & more. It is my honor to be featured with other great artists.

It is my first time to be featured on online creative community like Design Juices. I am so happy and honored to share my fashion illustration world to everyone.

If you want to read more about me on Design Juices, please stop by here:http://www.designjuices.co.uk/2014/07/fashion-illustrator-rongrong-devoe/

If you are interested to purchase the prints of those artworks , they are for sale in my etsy shop.
Also please follow me on Instagram where I share my art daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment