Wednesday, July 16, 2014

RAW artist- featured artist in houston- Rongrong DeVoe

I am so excited to announce that I am going to be the featured artist for RAW(natural born artist) at August 28th in Houston. I started Rongrong Illustration a month ago, but my dream to have a public space showcase my art has been 15 years. The coordinator found me through my etsy shop, www.rongrongillustration.etsy.com. This is going to make my dream come true! I am so lucky that professionals like my art and want me be part of the artists community. Only one month away, I am going to do a lot of preparation for the only first time experience. I am looking forward to make friends with more artists that are in all kinds of fields as well.
RAW is an international independent art organization, no matter you are a artist, fashion designer, photographer, make-up/hair artist,  DJ and more, If anybody is interested in RAW, here is the link for more details, http://rawartists.org/.
If you are in Houston, want to come and join me, here is the event details, this is going to be a lot of fun! http://rawartists.org/rongrongdevoe. More of my artworks is here, www.rongrongdevoe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment