Thursday, June 26, 2014

My new fashion illustration experiment-Glitter !

After my trip to China, finally I can get back on track and start working on my fashion illustration after couple years of lacking practice. Pencil and watercolor always are my best friends, however I never stop looking new medium to add into my artwork. I like glitter since I was little, from my make-ups, shoes to bags. It makes me happy every time I wear them. So, why not spread the sparks into my art!!Last week I did couple illustrations using watercolor and pencil as well as mixed with glitter and nail polish! I had so much fun to illustrate, especially one of the illustration is an all time fashion legend- Audrey Hepburn! All the prints of those illustrations are available at my Etsy store now! Welcome to stop by check them out! https://www.etsy.com/shop/RongrongIllustration

 
The full size fashion illustration is in my Etsy store now, here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RongrongIllustration
 
The second one is Rongrong DeVoe's version of Audrey Hepburn
 

 
 
The full size of this Audrey Hepburn fashion illustration is also in my Etsy store now, here is the link:  
Hope everyone likes my experiments. The journey never ends. I am so happy to wake up every morning because I know today I will be closer to reach my dream than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment