Sunday, June 29, 2014

My custom illustration service is in my etsy shop now!

Last Mother's day, I gave my mother in law a special gift which was a customized illustration based on an old photo of her and my husband. I am so happy she loved it! I like the idea that giving customized gift for someone special or even for ourselves. Now I would like to offer my custom illustration service to everybody! Custom illustrations include family, wedding, baby, anniversary, graduation, icon and something that is special to you. Why don't you surprise them or treat yourself with these unique gift that is so personal and last forever! Any question? Just let me know, i love to hear from you!
Here are more information about my custom illustrations and art prints at my etsy store:https://www.etsy.com/shop/RongrongIllustration





  







No comments:

Post a Comment