Sunday, January 25, 2015

Updated fashion sketches I have done recently

Here I am, finally after a long time disappear. I have to admit writing is not my favorite thing to do but I decide to make this blog as a regular journal station for Rongrong Illustration! And I believe practice makes perfect!! One day, I will fall in love with writing:-)
I will update some fashion illustrations I did these past few months in a couple of posts. I am so appreciated by how many interests people gave to Rongrong Illustration. They give me so much energy to continue my dream and do the best illustration job as I can!  Hope you enjoy!

Custom illustration/logo for photographer Megan Shaver.
If you would like to order a custom illustration for your business, please contact me at here:-)

Custom logo and Facebook banner for a food blooger Southern Sashay


No comments:

Post a Comment